Saturday, January 5, 2008

TOYS TOYS TOYS . LOL . (:(:

I FEEL REALLY BAD LUHH . I SHOUTED AT MY MUM JUST NOW COZ I WAS SO DAMN PISSED OFF . EVEN UNTIL MY BROTHER BECAME SCARED . I ADMIT I HAVE AN UGLY TEMPER , BUT I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO BE THIS BAD . aiyoyo . marianne . BUT STILL , IM NOT JOINING ANY ANGER MANAGEMENT THINGIES . ;)


anyway , just now had cca orientation for the sec ones . who are so much taller than me . -.-
they make me feel short man . UNFAIR . first thing KAT sees me is to tell me i am carnt wear this or pull up my socks . ><" bleh ! for goodness sake . relak sikit . on the way home i saw my super close guy friend , and we walked back together . we talked about how we became met , became friends all that . he almost got run over by a bicycle . :O i was laughing my ass of after that happened . wakaka . its been only a few months yet we drifted so far apart . amazing . on the bus to SembawangSC i msged JJ . miss her alot , and i dont think she remembers that i have her wire with me . ;) have to meet her one day together with my ama mama , atmosphere , banana , sap susu ,astroboy , kaki kodong , superman currypuff , alan squarepants , and the rest of my dudes and dudettes in R3 &R4 mt class . lamer tk bercrapping . haha .
well morons,(not really) , it ends here.
SO LONG !