Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
Yeah I'm walking on a tightrope
I'm wrapped up in vines
I think we'll make it out
But you just gotta give me time
Strike me down with lightning
Let me feel you in my veins
I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain
Today is a winding road that's taking me to places that I didn't want to go
too many ppl having probs . TT
sa sad luhh . seeing ppl cry makes me wanna cry too . i know very what right ? but still , its sad .
ferst thing zannafique did when she saw me was gave me a hug . could tell she needed that badly .
then aslynn like so bad mood . just a msg to both of my babes :
IM HERE FOR YOU GIRLS ! 15/6!(zannafique will understand that)
but i hope everything will get better . cuz one of our moods affect the rest of us . :/
read her post , so touching .
ANYWAY , YOU PPL WANT TO CALL MY FRIEND A BITCH , YOU COME FIND ME OI ! ORANG DAH SAKIT HATI NAK CARI PASAL . BODOH NYER ORANG . you not happy with one of us , you deal with everyone of us . now , as my bro says , f u fool .