today exam was BLUEK . =.=
tmr physics and malay . somebody tell me what to study for physics ?!!!
marianne marianne . all i can remember for physics is cher talking abt jarom and king kong jumping down from 4th floor .
LOL .
mummy told me she saw my future-son-in-law at banquet again , eating nasi briyani . AGAIN . tk habes2 keper orang tu ?
hann shen was high again today . he spat at cristie's sleeve accidentally . and this started with a 'LETS GET HIGH BAYBEH !' from me . haha . and cows unfortunately for him , do not come in bulk . its a buy one get one free . and i wont post a picture for you now . maybe later . :DD and thanks to audd-micha for being so concerned . trust me when i say , that i'll be okeh .
tmr there's netball comp at singapore sports sch . and on the way back home , me and dinahNAH gonna have pinic in the bus again. (:
sungguh awesome !
otw back home just now crapped with tasha . LOL . i saw a nenek boarding the bus , and thought it looked like ____________ . tasha ketawa , fuyohhhhh . tkleh carry .
anyways , good luck to all netballers tmr . (:(:(:
You could call me six times but still I won't pick up the phone
You could spend all your money on me
but still I'll say no
You could write a million letters everyday
Confessing to me that I am the girl of your dreams
But nobody ever asked me
I never looked at you that way
'Cause I always thought you were gay