Don't want it broken into pieces
I need myself to reverse
And could we just sit and talk a while
Just wanna see you smile
If I fall
If I break
If I lose myself in someone
If I give all I am it'll be with you
When I'm ready to take
All that you want me to give
It will be worth the wait
wheee ! first , happy chinese year . (:(:
concert was aite . blh tahan . except for the few dudes sitting behind me and cristie . = .=
childish ! HAA .
marianne : the hampers for the old people right ?
cristie : folks .
marianne : huh ?
cristie : folks , not people .
marianne : whats the difference ? people .
cristie : rude much .
marianne : no . rude less .
cristie finally gives up and watches the concert . nyahahaha .
after sch sat at the 911 bus stop for the bus . banyak orang fuyyyyoooohh power oi ! moyang aku pon kalah .
then something seriously awkward happened . zanna knows . ;) CBGCBGCBGCBGCBGCBG ! the conversation was super hilarious .
gaahhh ! what the mummy-poko-pants has happened to me ? GOOD QUESTION .
okeh . stop .
ahem ahem .
met mum and bro at CWP . we ate sakae sushi ! yeah baybeh . sedap oi ! LOL . i bought the oreo typhoon also . lagi sedap .
super hyper today . ((: thanks to the charades we played in class just now .
while at CWP , saw tasha near mcdonalds . she pulled my bag . ><" i thought who the mama pulled my bag , stalker maner entah . ;D she bought mcflurry . :O
speaking of that , someone owes me something....
