Friday, March 14, 2008

walkaway.

I saw you with your new girl just yesterday
And I feel that I must confess
Even though it kills me to have to say
I'll admit that I was impressed
I guess I'd call it show of affection
Gotta commend you on your selection
Though I know I shouldn't be concerned
In the back of my mind I can't help but question...
feeling better i guess . had training just now . coach was funny cum serious cum entertaining . she ran with us the entire five rounds oi ! motivated everyone from behind . GEREK OI . i like ;D
after training played netball with bianca , jillyn , ming hwei , tasha and dinah . intense giler babi . then went to CWP with tasha .


marianne : cristie , if you jut see right . i stare at tasha , she conferm laugh . (stares at tasha)
tasha : (*unable to carrynyer muker starts to laugh uncontrollable . )
marianne : see , i told you . I'VE GOT THE POWER .
cristie: (*laughs leaving a very confused marianne)


MDT is going to plan to watch a movie together-gether . maybe a comedy movie . kalau gitu , habis jugak diernyer cinema .
hais . playing too much netball gave me headache . and i have to go back to sch for the storytelling . GAAHH!
maybe will post again after that . ;D