Sunday, August 3, 2008


i like this part of the song . so sweeeeeet . :)
'Dear God, the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her and now I wish I'd stayed
Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired,
I'm missing you again
oh no Once again'

LOL . sweeeet kan? haha. okay , enoughenough .
i just love that song.
anyway , today is the 3rd of august . which means tmr is dear sabby's bday.
huhu. happy sweeeet 14th love!
gosh , i still remember her 12th birthday at the fitness corner in our orimary school .
brings back memories . (:

btwbtw , jesse and me bought two terrapins(dont know how to spell yo!) from a pet shop in yishun. One is bob , and the other boob. guess which one i named? ;DD
haha .
well , thats all i have to say today.
its been kinda boring lately.
so long boobtubes!