pardon my previous post.
i was super pissed at someone yesterday their mouth off abt my late uncle .
K is right , you dont know how it is to lose someone you love, so you just go on shooting your mouth . thanks for ruining my day yesterday. (:
speaking of late uncle ,
its been 4 days since you've left. we all down here still are missing you . how is it up there? we all want you to know that we miss you , especially me. i miss you , and i still shed a tear every once in a while. even though it's different now, you're still here somehow. I know you're in a better place, but I wish that I could see your face. I know you're where you need to be , even though it's not here with me. i miss you . we all do.