
the part i liked most about the whole thingy was the video they showed us . so saaaaad ! :( then we were released at 11.30 plus plus . so we boarded the bus back to school . which was my favourite part of the whole learning journey . LOL . i listened to music while taking pictures with cristie-o ! i liiiiike !
waited for tasha and dinah in the canteen before heading off with them and namyra to causeway point to buy safety pin for dinah . funny story . (: ate at macs with them and made a cool rap song with dinah ! note , its RAP . not RAPE . you sick pervs ! =.="
tasha and namyra went home so dinah and me went to my house to slack for a whlie (mostly trying to tie our hair) , before going for a run . felt nice going for a looooong run with her . one of our dialog include , "i think i'm choking on my spit" and the plastic bag is back !"
speaking of plastic bags , while waiting for the bus , i saw a blue plastic bag . which like reminded me of another incident with dinah . so we were practically screaming in laughter (mostly me), because of the blue plastic bag . it always happens when tasha is not around . so we came to the conclusion that tasha has some sort of repellent for stalking blue plastic bags . :B i thought i was gonna cry when dinah made wierd jokes abt it . sheeeesh .
anyway , i changed my blogsong . i love it ! (:
Accidentally, on purpose
I dropped my watch behind the tire
Threw my alarm clock inside the fireplace - Yeah
And I put the parental control on
On the news and the weather channel - Uh
I'm outside in my robe
I'm looking for you - Oh
If everything'd stop
I'd listen for your heart
To lead me right to you, yeah
I tried every way I can
But it's harder to hold on
to your hands and the hands of time
I need a hand, girl, I'm trying to hold on
Losing strength in these hands of mine
I need you here
I'm trying to hold on
Standing here, open hands and I
Know I can't do this alone
Hold on, oh hold on
Lemme hold on (to my hands)
Hold on to my hands (don't let go of my hands)
Don't let go
I don't think this is working
Freezing so hard my hands are hurting
Ought to let go in the first place
And I put the phone on the front lawn
Everything that shows time is gone
I'm outside in this cold
Still looking for you
If everything'd stop
I'd listen for your heart
To lead me right to you, yeah
I tried every way I can
But it's harder to hold on
to your hands and the hands of time
I need a hand, girl, I'm trying to hold on
Losing strength in these hands of mine
I need you here
I'm trying to hold on
Standing here, open hands and I
Know I can't do this alone
Hold on, oh hold on
Lemme hold on (to my hands)
Hold on to my hands (don't let go of my hands)
Don't let go
that's all for today . cant wait for tmr that's all . going to bugis with family . (:
byr lovelies !