Monday, April 6, 2009

Dont Forget About Us.


how can i begin to tell you about how awesome my day was ? :D
i was smiling all the way after school and i was so totally hyper . ask my OFTM group members . :E
anyway , im just glad things are going the way they are . spontaneous competition is in 3 days ?! and the drama competition is in 5 days . STRESSSTRESSSTRESS . IHOPEIDONTFAINTORPUKEONSTAGEASTHATWOULDBETOTALLYUNCOOL.
sheesh , if dinah was reading this , she'll be like giving me "the look" and backing away from me slowly . AS USUAL . :D hehe . speaking of dinah , i cant wait for the june holidays to arrive ! so , tasha , dinah and me can finally go escape TOGETHER and go inside the haunted house and ride the inverter . our favourite/ most wanted ride to go on . (: hehs .

anyway , i read this online .
My boyfriend and I were on the rocks, but months before, his parents had bought us tickets to fly out to Montana for a family wedding the next day. He didn't think I should go, but the ticket was nonrefundable. He drove us to the airport the next day and didn't mention he'd had my ticket canceled…until the check-in clerk told me. The guy said, 'Well, I'll miss my flight if I don't go now, and I'd offer you my car, but I know you can't drive a stick, so … maybe you can call a cab? Bye!' So there I was, stranded 75 miles from home. He never even called to see if I made it home. You can be sure I've learned to drive a stick shift since then."

how sad is that ? poor girl .

alright , i promised brother that i would not hog the laptop the whole night coz he wants to do his homework or CHAT ON MSN WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND ! so now his girlfriend is more important than his sister . HA ! BETCHA YOU THOUGHT I DIDN'T KNOW HUH ?! I GOTCHA GOOD MAAAAAANSZSZSZS . and if you're reading this post , i'm sooooo going to tell the whole world .

PS : mum found the CD that i've been looking for in her cupboard . the Qabil Qushry Qabil Igam . so sad show . i remember the first time i watched it at bestf's house , i cried and cried and i finished up i whole box of tissues . (Y) :D

okay , enough babbling aboout stupid stuffs . i have to get started on my homework which never seems to end. according to my brother , this is due to poor time management . :(