Saturday, April 25, 2009

13th Birthday




I found all these photos and video from brother’s old camera . these were all taken in swensens when amirah , hann shen , Justin and cristie all surprised me by celebrating my 13th birthday there . :D and guys , I still remember the yellow balloon incident okay ? which one of you boobs have that photo ? ROFL . don’t delete ! let me see . (: LOL . after the celebration , we went to watch rush hour three and I remember laughing my butt off ! I even remember me and hann shen throwing popcorn at the retards sitting behind us . :E sigh , good times , good times . (:

"


sheesh , I’m so bored . cristie is at a party , amirah is in Malaysia , brother and mum went out and took the keys with them , enoch is having a BBQ with matt and the rest .
so unfair .  never mind , at least tmr I can go out ! go for enoch's younger brother’s birthday BBQ party .

called and talked to K for almost 2 hours on the phone . :/ (my life story -.-) kalau nak cakap , cakap aje . jangan buat orang sedihsedih . jangan nangis sebab orang mcm gitu is ‘not worth it’ .

alright , got to go . some retard is pressing my doorbell . ;D



damn nice song . (: