Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just Move On.



stop it marianne . its over . you wanted it didnt you ? sheesh .

“people are people , and sometimes we change our minds. You’re the only thing that I knew like the back of my hand. I hope you know this ain’t easy for me.’’

i think i'm crazy because im talking to myself right now . ----.----
I still remember how Mr. Edward said that the person that usually makes you laugh a lot is the one with the most problems. and immediately therry’s and cristie’s eyes fell on me . ===.=== oh damn it people , stop judging me ! LOL . total hann shen moment . (:

Anyway , best friend show me a video on youtube on this girl from Philippines with a super awesome awesome awesome voice ! I seriously couldn’t believed that , that was her voice . her name is Charice Pempengco and she got famous by putting her videos of herself singing on youtube. Then oprah found her and blablabla . WHAM ! she became famous . :D so people , you wanna be famous ? easy . just upload yourself singing or dancing or whatever on youtube and pray that oprah finds you . (:

alright alright . i wanna watch manjalara with mum . :D



psps ; sadistic music video by pink . LOL . ;D