
My favourite picture of us all . LOL . We look super calm on the outside .:D
Saturday is finally here. :) There"s only one more week left of school, then it"s the June holidays! ^^
Anyway, Mrs Lee gave my class back our A and E maths papers back . I"m still trying to figure out a way to bring it up with my mum . I"ll go, "HEY MUM! You"re looking unusually beautiful today ! *pause for a while* And did I mention I got back my A and E maths results already?" Somehow, I dont think that is going to work .
-________- At least p.e. was fun. Cristie and me played badminton with Phil and Justin. Phil is very mean okay? Keep hitting the damn shuttlecock so high coz he know I cannot reach. :P
After school I had to stay back for some charity bazaar thingy at the library. Passed the time away by playing games from Therry"s Itouch. Its super cool! I especially like playing TapTap Revenge with Vivian. hehe. Therry kept laughing at me coz I couldnt hit all the bubbles and I was super frustrated. :) Plus, I freaked a little when I saw some random person looking at me in a weird way. Therry knows. Sheesh, perv !
Things at home were super boring. =.= I stayed awake watching movies , texting and playing brother"s psp until 2 in the morning. Wow, my life story . :D
I"m currently waiting for mum to come home from work so I can go out. And sadly , there is nothing nice to watch on teevee, except for power rangers (?!) and barney (double ?!) . alright, Im done typing. Adios dudes. ^^
Ps; I think my post is all full of crap , so you must have wasted like 5 minutes of your precious time reading this . :D