Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Happy Ending.




My phone has been showing me attitude all day. -.- I just realized that my phone doesnt play my ring tone whenever someone calls. Double -.- . And by the time I realize I have a missed call, its already very late and I guess the person is probably asleep. Triple -.- . I was trying to fix it in school just now. Just bear with me people. (:


-


Tmr Cristie will be in class only until 10am, (she is so ditching me, evil woman. :P) so Jiing Harn will be singing to her the song, “Kristy Are You Doing Okay?” . Cool huh ? :D

After school, all those involved in the charity bazaar had to go to nanyang poly to play a computer simulation thingy. I was paired with Vivian for the game, and we were having fun playing the computer! I kept looking at the numbers until I felt dizzy. -.- After the game, we had a tour around their campus. Not bad uh the place. :D
Vivian and me even spotted this guy with really nice blue eyes !(which are natural btw) yes, random.

Felt really tired and sleepy on the way back to school, but I was listening to songs from Vivian's phone. She was nice enough to let me listen to something other than people talking really loudly and laughing. :/
But when she started playing Me Love , I was all , HOLY MAMA . I hate that song. Haha.

Now, I have a horrible headache and I’m still wondering if I should go to school tmr.
I'm not looking forward to that many periods of A maths. :(