Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Its Going To Be A Solo Here Tonight

Social Studies exam is done and Physics exam is tomorrow. Planning to call Dinah up to study on the phone, which has never been possible in the weird and awesome two years we’ve known each other. For the first few minutes it’ll be all out physics, but the next hour will be about something else . typical us. :D plus, dinah’s voice was super funny today due to her cold . We (mostly me), were making jokes about it from the time I first heard her voice in the morning right up to the part after our papers in school . :D

headed home straight after buying some stuff with Amirah and Dinah, expected mum to be at home but she wasnt. soooo , i ate happily in front of the teevee while texting . i swear Matt is becoming gay-er, i dont care if the word doesnt exist, by the minute. ;D someone still owes me a macdonalds meal . uh huuuuuh . :D . ps, i think therry should learn to play decode on her guitar . that would be super cool . right therry ? :D

i keep thinking today is a monday, which means tmr is a tuesday. but actually today is a tuesday . :( i dont understand what i'm writing either . LOL . i have my dates all mixed up this week and i totally forgot that K's birthday is tomorrow. well , happy 16th birthday in advanced you fat ass ! ^^

alright, have to start memorising physics notes . :( have i told you how much i hate studying? =.=

"If you wanted to be my only one. If you wanted to see this happen. Maybe you, you should've tried harder. If you thought I would leap into your arms everytime I would see your face. Then maybe you, you should've tried harder.Go on, prove it, I'd love to see you try. Convince me that you gave me the world.I tried and tried but you never opened your eyes. You stand tall like you've won some kind of award. But really I've never seen someone so short or taller."
Should Have Tried Harder - Hey Monday