
Results are horrible. There is nothing much to elaborate about them. Just that they are horrible. The only thing I am proud of is my Malay paper 2. The rest all jangan harap. :(
On a brighter note , I will get to meet Nadu this Friday after the road run. Also, Therry, Dinah, Amirah, Cristie (?) and the rest will be wearing red, like cool like that. :D To think we have to run 3.5km in the morning, not funny guys . -.-
Tomorrow I cant attend training due to that charity bazaar course until 5.30. Wow. I dont even want to go to school tomorrow coz we will be getting back chemistry and poa papers. Shiat. Too bad I promised my mum that I would go to school until the term ends. Unglam sungguh.
Oh and yes, Ally wrote a song for me. Cool. :D
And all the best to Jiing Harn for her track event tmr ! ^^
And and, I saw that pain in the ass this morning.
And and and, i have a new pop up blocker, so now my computer wont be attacked by those bloody pop-ups anyway . in your face ! HA !
Lastly, I was tagged by a random person to do up a very random quiz ? i dont know what its called.
1. I thought I was going to be late for school today.
2. I realized I fell asleep to the song Forever And Always by Taylor Swift.
3. I turned off my phone in school the entire day, except when I wanted to get a song from Justin.
4. I think guys who play with a girl"s feeling should be hanged.
5. I didnt really mean it when I told someone that I wanted them to leave.
6. I think people should never have invented Chemistry.
7. I cant wait forever for things to happen.
8. "Gonna Get Caught" is something I can relate to now.
9. "You're fragile and you're strong, a beautiful and perfect combination. "
10. I think Betty and Veronica from archie comics should have dumped Archie a long time ago.