
They are so gonna kill me when they see this photo. :D Its sucks I cant run away when they start chasing me with their pitchforks and other sharp stuff. Dinah is right ! I am accident prone. I've already injured myself many times this year. BUH. This is very unglam people. And yes, thanks to everyone for their corny laughter when they found out that i injured myself(again) and for being so caring and thoughtful .HAHA . i love you guys man . :D
My mum just told me that if I keep doing this, my future husband better be prepared to keep bringing me to the doctor and or hospital. -.-
Anyway , I'm really bored . I didnt even go out today, at all. Not even to go to Vista Point or 888. I was so bored that I watched potatoes boil for a full ten minutes before playing SIMS on my brother's PSP.
By the way, dont you people think that Mitchel Musso is much cuter than his older brother, Mason?


See ? What did I tell you people ? :D
PS : everything you need to know is in the title itself.