Thursday, June 25, 2009

If We Could Rewind Back Time, I Wouldnt.



I got this photo from Namyra. Look at the way we all stand ! It looks like something from Heroes. OOOOH, this is super cool because it wasnt even planned. I just remember Namyra called us and we turned around and she snapped this pic. You can call this awesome photography. Yes babe, I just said your photography was awesome. You may relish in the moment. (:

Today I went for netball training. Like finally. But i didnt even train because of my ankle . Those who didnt go for training today missed out on the fun. Everybody was having fun while they were training. Plus, coach was in a really good mood . Even better. :D

After training Dinah and me headed to Chua Chu Kang . I warned a fly in the MRT if it came closer to me, I would flick it to death. AND, Dinah and me were making snorting noises in the MRT too. I think people were staring. At least we wont ever see them ever again, so who cares? We limped around CCK before going back home. :D

Thats about it for today. Nothing that interesting happened today. :D