First day of semester two felt like the last day of school . Haha . See mummy ? Told you going to school today was of no use . Since there were no lessons at all . Except for maths in the later part of the day, but that doesnt count because I didnt bring my book . :D
Anyway , I'm looking forward to the release of the movie, "The Haunting In Connecticut." Damn , I love horror movies . This time I will be watching with many people so it wont seem so scary . YAY YAY ! Aaaaaannd , Justin promised to at least keephis eyes open for half of the movie . ;D Vivian said the movie will be released on the 7th of July. Cool, cant wait man.
Eh, so anybody else want to watch the movie with us ? ^^
.
Alright, I will now stop typing about the movie in case you guys get bored and fall asleep on your computer and start drooling all over the place. Its very unglam .
Oh yes. I'm looking forward to rehearsals and Youth Day . Rehearsals are just some of the very little reasons I like going to school . I'm not like my brother, who practically couldnt wait for school to start. -.-
Amazingly , school has already started and I've not completed my homework . I know what somebody would say to me if he found out. Sloth. Buh. That's what he calls me everytime I always wake up really late. Evil I tell you this person. And yes Therry, 47 more days. I cant believe you actually counted . :D