
[c=47]Julaina- GeeKY giRL! >Adore JM!<>CUTE Stephen Jerzak<>HOT DARIN ZANYAR<[/c] says:
hahahahahah
thanks for making my day seems brighter than EVER, babe you rox!
Marianne! says:
haha !
you're welcome !
:D
This girl always never fails to makes my day brighter. (:
Anyway, today Mummy, Jesse, Matt and me went for the duck tours.
Matt was such acting like such a kiss ass to my mum just because she let him have the extra ticket. (:
Also, Jesse and me were acting as if we have never seen a river before. Matt also promised me that he'd bring me to ride in the Singapore Flyer on my birthday. Wheeee , I’m so excited ! :P
Me : *whacks him with a flyer*
Jesse : freak man you both.
Matt and me : =.=
*smiles to myself* okay , wierd. (:
Oh yes, AMIRAAAAH . I watched Transformers 2 again last night. :D By the time I reached home, it was almost 12am. Amazingly, mum wasnt pissed. She was sleeping. (:
Alright, I'm off to start doing my homework. Sheeesh, I freaking hate doing my homework .