Monday, July 6, 2009

This Is Hard As It Is.


Photobucket

Photobucket


TASHA AND ME WENT TO CHANGI HOSPITAL TODAY. At first I was scared to go because I thought it was haunted or something. Hehe .
We didn’t go for the GEW thingy as the timing of both meetings clashed. Regarding the GEW, I'm just pissed laa please. Very frus.

-
I can't believe I sat through an almost 2 hours MRT ride. I swear I was getting restless by the time we changed MRT. Alighted at Simei and took the shuttle bus to Changi Hospital. We had to wear these blue masks which made Tasha look dangerous. DANGEROUS AND SCARY. We waited a while before going for our interview, which ended very fast.
We ate our lunch in the food court and Tasha's chili flew across the table into my soup. YES, INTO MY SOUP. Don't ask me how she cut her chicken, because I also don't know.
-_____- !
After Tasha was done embarrassing herself ( :D ) , we took the shuttle bus back to the Simei interchange and walked around the shops before we got bored and took the MRT back to CWP.
Stayed in CWP until 5 or 6 because I had to go home. So yes, that's how my day went. I don't think I'm ever going to go to Simei ever again unless I have to go to Changi Hospital . Throughout the entire time we were there, people were staring at us. O.o FREAKY.