Thursday, July 2, 2009

Its Way Too Late.

I'll make it a point to shout to Phil, “No Phil Noooo !” everytime I walk behind his chair because of this one time he almost crushed me with his chair. Yes dude, I still remember. I swear I thought I saw my life flash before my eyes. :D

Just now, Me, Vivian, Justin, Hann Shen, Therry, Sheryl, Dinah and Amirah all came up with a huge idea of how to sneak into the I Love You Man movie. It involves a handbag , wallet , luggage and a loooong trench coat.
AND, We’re all going to watch the movie TS (change already HS) together ! Seriously, I cant wait . :P

Anyway, just now walked to 888 after school with Cristie and I kept making stupid jokes about Lady Gaga and the song Aint No Other Man. Cristie wanted to whack me for making her laugh too much . Pffft, YOU'LL NEVER GET ME WOMAN !
She'll probably get me tmr morning but what the heck. :D

But down to more serious things. I need help with my stupid trigo homework . So far, Hann Shen has been the one calling me and explaining to me everything over the phone. Buh, I hate this trigo thingy, so trigo-ish. Yes, I said trigo-ish. -.- So tonight I'll be staring at my a maths textbook trying to make sense of everything theeeen, I'll call Hann Shen for the answer ! Yes, very good solution.

Alright, I'm really hungry. Mummy bought pastamania for my brother and me .:D Go ahead and stare blankly at the computer screen while I enjoy my delicious food. (: