Today was seriously full of up and downs.
Amirah didnt come to school today , so it was just Dinah and me. Amirah you pemalas ! Did you oversleep again ?! *winkwink*
Anyway , I loved my Malay presentation . It actually went really really well . :D Recess was spent with Dinah, Phil and a group of guys helping me to solve an A Maths question only to find out that I copied the question wrongly. Luckily Dinah and me managed to grab a drink before recess was over . Coolio. CCD was seriously effed up. I received 3 missed calls from my mum and 2 from K . I read the message K sent and I seriously got pissed. Like HTW. Sheesh man . Mum was really sweet because she called to make sure I was alright. She said that when I didnt answer her calls she thought something had happened. O.o NO COMMENT .
After school I ate lunch with my Dinah and headed home. You know, we never fail to make each other laugh like goodus. Even at the most silliest thing. For example, Dinah's facial expression when she saw the colour of my fringe. PRICELESS .
And when she heard my story about me trying to avoid an old grandma with a long umbrella from whacking me while I was on the way to school this morning . DAMN FUNNY.
Amirah, you missed alot !
I was almost reaching my house when two dudes from dontknowwhatsecondaryschool were saying Hi to me. Worst part, they were wearing short pants.-.- Freak, I must grow taller !
Lastly, when I reached home my mum told me that the sms about the nenek that has a pocong following her , that is going from door to door selling keropok is true. Now, I'll never open the door ever again. Paranoid.