
When I reached home after school today I was greeted by an empty house. I actually wanted to call Ju over to play ps2 but she has AYG. I think . LOL. So I played all by myself before taking half a panadol and going to sleep for one hour . Like so pathetic man.
Tasha came over after school today. The wierdo (sayang kau Tasha :D) walked all the way from school to my house. And the best part is , she didnt get lost. I was super shocked to see her outside my house smiling happily to herself just as I was about to go down to fetch her . Tasha Tasha. :D
We worked on my interview thingy all the way until 7.30. I walked her to the 900 bus stop near my house and walked home alone in the dark . Scary . :(
And oh yes. I asked Diyana to dance to Nobody by the Wondergirls just now. Its her punishment for being the last one in class for CCD just now . HAHAHA, I'm so evil . :D
I wanna go over to Amirah's house tmr, which is stocked with chocolate and tidbits btw, but I cant. Awww, sedihnya. Never mind, at least I'll see you guys on Monday for the GEW thingy. I cant believe Tasha's going to drag me to Pasir Ris to interview her cousin for the Malay project. Pasir Ris you know ! If you've known me for a long time , you should know that I hate travelling to far places . Ask any of my friends. :)
Anyways, I dont know if I will be in school next week on Wednesday and Thursday. Cristie will miss me ! Because there will nobody to make fun of her in school . Yes Cristie , we all know how much you love it deep deep deep down ! :D