
I've been super lazy to update because my dad brought his laptop to school. Which means I have to use the computer in my mother's room. My butt hurts from sitting in one place for so long. -.-
Anyway, I thought today school went by real quick. Waited outside the classrooms after school with Cristie and Phil while doing my Emaths homework. Phil helped Cristie and me with our Emaths homework. Thanks ah Phil ! Your birthday I belanja you Bandito Pocket. :D Conversation was wierd because we talked about birdies who get squashed by trucks . BLAME PHIL, HIS FAULT .
Dinah ditched her Chem remedial halfway and we went home together. When I reached home, I watched a really sad movie with my brother before deciding to sleep for two hours. I feeeeeel good. :D
And yes, get well soon Amirah ! School is more boring-er without you.(:
Holy crap, what a boring post.