Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friday We're Cool.

Jealousy is a sickness. I hope you get better soon.

-
Netball training was a blast although I was quite slow in understanding what coach wanted us to do. *smacks forehead*
Today was a hell of a day . Especially during Maths. When I got back my first quiz, I was super stunned because my marks were much better than I had expected it to be. Then I got my second quiz, I wanted to cry there and then. My marks for that test got me cursing at my stupid careless mmistakes. The last test I got back was my E Maths test. I cant believe I actually did well for that either. I wanted to laugh/cry/shout/curse all at the same time. I told Vivian that my heart cant take that many surprises at one time. :P

Anyway, thank goodness its Friday tomorrow ! ^^ Cant wait for school to be over so I can watch The Proposal with Phil,Justin and Vivian. Awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment