Sunday, June 14, 2009

Its Like Nothing Works Without You.



I took a quiz on Facebook that JJ has been asking me to take and my results are wierd ?


What's Wrong With You?
Result: Too Friendly
You're very open with people, which is great, but sometimes those people are wearing brass knuckles, which is not great.

You tend to think that people are generally good at heart, and because of that, you're very trusting. People are drawn to your positive attitude and you tend to make friends easily. (You might also be a little vain, but hey, who could blame you? You're a good-looking individual, and you have a right to be a little cocky about it.)

So where could you go wrong? Well, if you're too friendly, you might not be on alert for those folks you really shouldn't trust. So try to use more caution when you meet new people. And quit trading gym socks with strangers. That's just plain gross.


I dont trade my gym socks with strangers ! ROFL . I swear Cristie and Karen will laugh when they read this. Trading gym socks . WTH ? -.-

-



Anyway , looking forward to tomorrow . Will be going to watch Drag Me To Hell with Vivian , Justin and maybe Amirah . Heard its like freaking scary ! Whooo , excited excited ! :D
I just realised I havent spoken to the Dinah in a while. The last time I actually talked to her was when she finally came back from her trip to Malaysia . That one also not really talking . SMS only . :( Rindu my Dinah . When are we going to have our movie marathon and go swimming at the wave pool and do crazy stuff in the middle of the night ? SEEEE , we planned to do so many things , but we havent actually done most of them yet . Pandai uh .

Oh my . I miss so many people because its the June holidays. Never mind , when school reopens I'll hug all those people that i miss ! haha . (:

PS : Before The Storm has been stuck in my head for the whole day. <3