Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby, I Was Naive.



Went to watch Drag Me To Hell with Justin and Vivian today. Sadly , Amirah couldnt make it . Whcih is kinda good because I know she'll be hiding behind the popcorn or her jacket or someone else's shirt during the whole movie . See , I know her very well . :P

The movie was very scary ! Justin was jumping in his seat almost all of the time and i was half-screaming ,half-shouting . Vivian was covering her eyes ! haha. My heart was still beating like hell even when the movie ended . -.-

Walked around CWP until all of us were puas before going home. We all learnt never to piss off old grannies as you may get cursed and get your ass dragged to hell. (:

Oh yeah, I saw many familiar faces in CWP just now . Haha , as for now I only remember seeing Sab and Dee . That one also because I read their blogs ! haha . I found out Iffah was on the second floor while I was on the first . COUGHsharinCOUGH.:D

At home i was almost going to fall asleep when Ju called me to go meet her under her block. She scolded me for not answering her calls and replying her messages .( Yes, I've been doing that alot. I think many people are pissed already. :D) Anyway , I was super excited to meet her that i practically ran to her block . Which is very near by the way. :D Met her and played volley with her and her friends and ate cake ! It was one of the her friends birthday , and i got to eat the cake after just knowing them for 1 hour . Cool or what ? :D Free-loader . After all that , I finally decided to go home with cake all over my shirt . Thank goodness my house nearby .:D

Whoo , such an awesome day today . (: Ju knows why . I'm smiling like a retard now . Yea , cool . (: