Sunday, June 21, 2009

So Call Me Your Sugar.


BBQ !


i was eating my chicken wing . So unprepared . -.-


See how enthu i was ? :D









Typical Marianne !







yeaah , we look hot in this photo !

A candid shot. Only Nina was posing . :D

Going to get our bicycles .

Nina's wierd glasses !

I look funneh . D:




Family chalet was super fun! My phone was going haywire throughout the entire stay at the chalet though . Sad.

On the first day, Nina, Nadiah, Jesse, mummy and me went to Wild Wild Wet! We all werent acting our age . I love the Ular-la and the Shiok River ! :D At night, we had a movie marathon in our room . We watched Twilight, Kung-Fu Panda, Marley and Me, The Unborn and Madagascar 2. And Matt, I didnt cry when I watched Marley and Me again okay? HA ! Sucker . :D Anyway, we slept at 3.30 in the morning after watching those movies. Power laa we all ! :D

On the second day, so all my cousins, Jesse and me rented bicycles while mummy and aunty Zee went bowling. :D We cycled around for two hours and played at the playground. All of us were bullied by the small people there you know. They were like mini monsters running around and not letting us play with the cable thingy. HAHA. After that, we had the BBQ until 10+++ before getting ready for a movie at 12am in the morning . We watched Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past . NICE MOVIE ! Instead of going to sleep at 2.30 in the morning, Nina, Nadiah, Jesse and me played the game of life until 4. I couldnt sleep though, because Sara was pushing me off the bed ! haha, its okay Sara. We all still love you . :D

The last day, all of us were like zombies with eyebags listening to the song Boom Boom Pow and I Know You Want Me. :D We packed up all of our stuff , ate breakfast and stuff before Om Mamat sent us all back home in his car. I was super tired that I went to sleep again in my room . Buh. Holidays are coming to an end soon . Just when i was starting to enjoy them . :(



This video scared me a little. HAHA ! Thanks Dinah. :D