Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lets Play The Pretend Game.



I'm a happy girl today. (:
Mr Chua treated all the sec 3 YES participants at Seoul Garden. I ate until I was very full . VERY VERY FULL . Tasha's and my plan to do our mother tongue project in the library was 'postponed' because we realised we didnt know how to start and because of some stupid noise we keep hearing . Baik or what ? I swear i was laughing almost all of the time we were in the library. Unglam man. Afterwards we went to timezone to take some stuff from my brother , but i got carried away with playing the games there. Especially the guitar hero ! Hehe , I beat my brother . :D Tasha was seriously very cute when she played that jeep thing . Haha , especially when she realised she wasnt wearing the seatbelt. :D
We left that place when we were almost broke because of all the games. Buh.

-


Looking forward to tomorrow, because I know its going to be super fun. My brother is still wondering about our two pet hamsters. He doesnt want to leave them alone for 3 whole days. Poor dude. Soooooooooo , who wants to look after our very cute hamsters for three to four days? Seriously , you people wouldnt know what you will be missing. :D


OKAAAAY , ending my last post before I'm MIA for 3 days. Miss me okay people? Hehe, I know someone who already misses me eventhough I'm not even gone yet. :D