Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Starbucks .

I got back my report book today. Whoop-dee-doo . Nothing much to say about that except for, damn . wow . This has got to be the worst results I've ever gotten before. Uncool sungguh.

Anyway , headed to Causeway Point with Therry, Amirah, Dinah and Hann Shen for Brunch(?) . It was there I found out that Megan Fox is a transexxual . Awww , i bet alot of guys out there feel crushed . But then again , I dont even know if it's true. haha . Hann Shen then left for school again for his biology thingy and the remaining four of us girls headed to Starbucks to discuss about our performance for English Week and our plan to recruit sec ones for next year OFTM competition for the lower sec team. Yeah, I'm in charge of the proposal for English Week's performance. :D Cool babe. I think throughout the thing, I was probably laughing more than i was thinking. Typical us.

OOOH YEAH , the lamest thing I heard today. "Hey, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Come on guys, lame .


I know you people would rather look at pictures than read what i have to say. Enjoy you lazy people . (:





























I didnt upload all of the photos because , that's just plain crazy . I have a life you know guys . :B
P.S. ; i think all the songs by The Cab are awesome . Especially this one . :E