Sunday, June 7, 2009

Better In Time

You reeled me in with your smile, you made melt with your voice. Now I’ve been gone now for awhile, just to find that I'm your seventh choice. And I dont wanna pay the cost, but it’d be best if you get lost because we know you'll never change.



Havent updated in a while simply because there's nothing to update about. But I'm doing it now because i love my ass and i dont want it to be kicked by Therry . (:

I was up late on Friday night doing the English Week proposal just because I couldnt sleep. Weird, yes I know. :D When I finally got bored with that, I messaged Hann Shen and Therry at 12.15am in the morning. The only people that entertain me at those kind of hours. (: Cool. Plus, I didnt know people had supper at 12am in the morning. (?!) In the end , i fell asleep and didnt reply Hann Shen's message. Poor thing . LOL .

Saturday I headed off to my grandma's place . There was a mini family gathering . ^^ I kept disturbing Sara. haha. We were laughing abt her "Ditching and Running" in the supermarket . Very funny . I missed the ending part of my manjalara though . Sedih. I didnt get to know what happen in the end . :(

And Vivian ! I watched the trailer for Drag Me To Hell .


Its damn scary okay? I dont want to watch. I'm scared that later at night I cant sleep. -.- Lets watch Up instead ! Its more calm and we have a lesser chance of dying from a heart attack during the movie. Yes ? ^^ Hehe.



-


PS ; There's many things for me to look forward to this coming week .
1. BBQ with matt, linda and other peeps.
2. Sentosa with amirah and the rest . ^^
3. Movies with bestfs.
4. Saturday night bowling at Safra . (?)


yea . But sadly after all this, I dont think i will have anymore money in my piggy bank . :(
AWWWWW .

So Therry , here's an update for you . :D