Friday, July 17, 2009

Change for the better.


Untouchable like a distant diamond sky
I'm reaching out and I just can't tell you why

I'm caught up in you
I'm caught up in you

Untouchable
Burning brighter than the sun
And when you're close I feel like coming undone

In the middle of the night
When I'm in this dream
It's like a million little stars
Spelling out your name
You gotta come on, come on
Say that we'll be together
Come on, come on
Little taste of heaven

It's half full and I won't wait here all day
I know you're saying that you'll be here anyway

But you're untouchable
Burning brighter than the sun
Now that you're close I feel like coming undone

In the middle of the night
When I'm in this dream
It's like a million little stars
Spelling out your name
You gotta come on, come on
Say that we'll be together
Come on, come on
Oh

In the middle of the night
We could form this dream
I wanna feel you by my side
Standing next to me
You gotta come on, come on
Say that we'll be together
Come on, come on
Little taste of heaven

Oh, oh
I'm caught up in you
Oh, oh, oh

Untouchable
Burning brighter than the sun
And when you're close I feel like coming undone

In the middle of the night
When I'm in this dream
It's like a million little stars
Spelling out your name
You gotta come on, come on
Say that we'll be together
Come on, come on
Oh, oh

In the middle of the night
When I'm in this dream
It's like a million little stars
Spelling out your name
You gotta come on, come on
Say that we'll be together
Come on, come on
Little taste of heaven








-


Today, I heard someone tell me something I've heard countless of times. I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone. I cant be bothered anymore. Thank you Cristie for listening to me during the Physics practical after school that day. I was the one talking the most , ranting about alot of things.

Hannshen, Amirah , Dinah went to watch the Harry Potter movie without me because I had to meet for the Story-telling thingy . I'm really looking forward to it. (Y)
Today I wrote out the songs stuck in my head during class as a way to get the song out of my head, like what Vivian said, and it really worked. Like wow. Next time I'll bring more fulscap to school so that I can get ALL of the songs out of my head. Especially the ones I dont really wanna hear . :D