Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Here We Go Again

I . AM . SUPER . TIRED .


I only had 4 hours of sleep because I was memorising my lines for the Story-telling thingy at Admiralty primary. I enjoyed myself there, especially with Tasha , Salonee, Hui Xian, Kexin and Krystal. I love our group photo ! :D


There were people from mediacorp , channelnewsasia and the minister of education. Whenever they came to listen to Tasha and my story I would feel really nervous. And if that wasnt bad, people were taking photos and videotaping everything we were doing. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Its like you cant even yawn in peace without a camera in your face. But still , it was really fun and cool . They even gave us currypuffs and milo ^^. (Y)

By the time we reached evergreen , I was a walking zombie, yawning like nobody's business.

So yes, today I only had 4 hours of sleep, almost tripped on my long skirt during the storytelling countless of times, had many people's cameras in my face, had a photo taken of me almost kissing an imaginary frog (VIVIAN ! *coughcough*), smudged my eyeliner :( , and lastly asked to redo my emaths homework .

Today was such a good day. :D


oh yes, we will get to know next year's odyssey questions. Awesome.