
Lady GaGa showed up to the press conference for the "Isle of Malta MTV Special" today wearing probably the most fucked up outfit she's worn yet. It's almost like Darth Vader had a daughter with a crack addicted hooker who drinks a lot. Under power lines. Inside a giant cigarette. I think you see where I'm going with this, so no need to spell it out. (She's got the Downs.)
- The Superficial.
When I read this, I seriously laughed out loud. :D I wonder how Lady GaGa sees through that?
Anyway, today I watch The Haunting In Connecticut. Finally.
Many things happened in the cinema. Its kinda weird when you think about it.
1.Someone burped loudly and everyone started laughing.
2. The person behind me put his leg near my chair and when I turned around , I thought it was a ghost.
3. Dinah's french fries flew all over the place when one of the ghosts just suddenly appeared.
4. The people in front of the 5 of us, were screaming like no body's business. I felt like throwing popcorn at them and asking them to shut up.
5. My legs were shivering so bad that I couldn't feel them after the movie.
6. I was rubbing my eyes during one of the more interesting parts and didn't get to see what actually happened.
7. I was sort of hiding behind Dinah whenever I heard the scary music come on.
8. HannShen and Justin didn't really seem scared during the movie . Unfair.
Well , that's about it. I still cant get over the fact that someone actually burped really loudly in the cinema. Freak man. O.o Overall, the movie is very scary and or frightening but its really nice.
And yes, on Phil's birthday I will belanja him Bandito pocket, while on my birthday he will belanja me sakae sushi ! :D
I know you people are like burning with jealousy. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. :D
I'm trying to think of a new blog URL . New blog URL come to mind , new blog URL come to mind...
NOPE, ONCE AGAIN NOTHING. This is really unglam .