Thursday, July 9, 2009

QUIIIIIZZZ !

Once you are tagged.
Answer all the questions honestly, no lying to avoid stuff.

Starting time:
9.59PM

Name:
Marianne Lucas

Sister(s):
None

Brother(s):
1

Eye Color:
Black

Shoe size:
5.

Hair:
Blackish brown.

Piercings:
3 on each ear.

Height:
155+ . oh shut up Matt.

What are you wearing right now?
Shirt and shorts.

Where do you live?
Woodlands

Favorite number:
10

Favorite drink:
Hot Chocolate.

Favorite month:
August.

Favorite breakfast:
French toast with maple syrup.


***********Have You Ever***********

Broken a bone:
Yes.

Been in a police car:
No

Been on a plane:
Yes.

Been in a hot tub:
Yes.

Swam in the ocean:
Yes

Fallen asleep in school:
Yes.

Broken someone’s heart?:
Yes.

Cried when someone died?:
Yes, many times.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
Once or twice. But I find that stupid.

Saved e-mails:
Nope.

Been cheated on:
HA !

***********What is************

Your room like?
PURPLE and messy.

What is right beside you?
Phone, Pens and paper.

What is the last thing you ate?
Rice with chilli prawn.

———————-Ever Had-————————-

Chicken pox:
Yes

Sore throat:
Obviously. What kinda stupid question is this ?!

Stitches:
Nope.

Broken nose:
Nope. I’m not that accidental prone okay.

————————-Do You————————–

Believe in love at first sight?
Not really.

Like picnics:
Yes please. (:

————————–Who—————————

Did you last yell at?
My brother for scaring me.

Who was the last person you danced with?
Tasha, Odyssey dance thingy.

Who last made you smile?
Cristie ! <3

Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
I have perfect eyesight thank you very much.

———-Final Questions————-

What are you listening to right now?
Radio - Beyonce

What did you do today?
Walked around like a zombie.

Diamond or pearl?
Can I trade one of those in for cash ?

Are you the oldest?
Yeap .

Indoors or out doors?
Outdoors !

——————Today did you———————-

1. Talk to someone you like?
Another stupid question. Of course laa !

2. Kiss anyone?
Ew no .

3. Get sick?
I got sick of school today.

4. Sing?
I love to sing. Especially in the shower. :D

5. Talk to an ex?
Nope. Freak.

6. Miss someone:
Not really.

7. Eat?
ANOTHER STUPID QUESTION. Yes, you idiot.

—————-Last person who——————

8. You talked to on the phone?
Mama.

9. Made you cry?
Karim .

10. Went to the movies with?
Matt and Jesse. Transformers Two oi .

11. You went to the mall with?
Tasha.

——————Have you——————-

19. Been to Mexico?
No, I don’t want to get swine flu and die.

20. been to USA?
YESYESYES. <3

——————-Random——————–

21. Have a crush on someone?
Nope, I have better things to do !

22. What books are you reading right now?
A thousand splendid suns.

23. Best feeling in the world?
LAUGHTER,LOVE, JOY AND HAPPINESS ALL MIXED INTO ONE MOMENT.

24. Future kids names?
Bob and Boob.

25. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No, mine is a stuffed teddy bear !

26. What’s under your bed?
I don’t have an under the bed fool.


27. Favorite sport(s) to watch?
American Football . :D

28. Favorite place?
Home Sweet Home.

32. Who do you really hate?
I don’t hate anybody.

33. Do you have a job?
Nope. Free and easy babe.

What time is it now?
10.07PM.

Tag 10 people
- ANYBODY. GO AHEAD PEOPLE, KNOCK YOURSELF OUT.