Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday We're Freaks.

Photobucket
missing from picture - Dinah & HannShen

What a tiring day today. Seriously. I was struggling to keep my eyes open during Lit and Maths. :(
Buh, I cant upload any of the photos I took on my birthday onto blogger or facebook. And I cant even log into my twitter ! So sedih. Even the cyberworld is falling apart. Not cool.
-
My birthday celebration was sucha blast !
First off, I met Therr and HS outside cold storage in the afternoon and waited at Mac's for Amirah to come. We ate our "breakfast?" while waiting for her to arrive.
When Amirah arrived , we left for Marina Barrage. PLayed TapTap Revenge on Therr's Ipod Touch with HS . NOTE; NEVER PLAY TAPTAP ON A MOVING VEHICLE. -.- I dont know how many times I ALMOST fell because I wasnt holding onto anything.

When we reached Marina Bay, we waited for Dinah to come. So while waiting for time to pass , we took ALOT of pics. And when I say alot, I seriously mean alot. I think my mouth feels all loose because of the number of photos we took.
When Dinah arrived, we took the bus to Marina Barrage ! I was so happy when we reached ! I was like a small girl running all over the place playing with the water and stuff . :D We sort of had a mini picnic there and that was when I got my presents . I almost cried (I know laa, I'm so emotional) but I didnt. :) I loved the video guys, by the way. :D
MORE pics were taken before leaving for City Hall to find MakanSutra !

We walked around for a long time trying to find the place, and I swear by the time we actually found the place, our legs were tired but super toned ! :D The food there was really really delicious. I'm so gonna go there again. :P
After eating, Amirah, Dinah and me took a cab back to CWP before heading home.

I met up with bestf for a while the two of us celebrated my birthday underneathe her block. :D
It was exactly 9.30pm when I reached home. I was so tired that after eating dinner, I collasped on my bed and fell asleep.
Celebrating your birthday can take alot out of you . *winkwink*

SOOOOOO, before I end this post, thank you to everybody who wished me happy birthday, thanks for the presents and lastly thanks to Amirah, Therry, Dinah and Hann Shen for my birthday surprise and the awesome time . Love you all ! :D
Okay, have to start on my A Maths. :( Holy mama.