Holy crap. It’s a Saturday and I’m already up at 9 in the morning. I couldn’t sleep all night because I was so restless/excited etc.
Yesterday was such a bittersweet day. In the morning, Diyana gave me my early birthday present , which made ALMOST cry. ALMOST people. She was so sweeeet ! :D Thanks Diyana ! Sayang Diyana ! (:
After school, I went to visit my aunt with my mum. Seeing someone sick and the fact that you cant do anything to help them, sucks. Big time. When I reached home, I was super tired I bathed and slept for two hours or so . Awesome. :D
Talked with Amirah on the phone until 12 in the morning, I kept yawning throughout the phone call . O.o Thanks everyone for the midnight birthday wishes! I finally slept at 2 after my mum came into my room and turned off my room light while I was reading Twilight . I don’t think she realized that I was still awake . -.-
So anyway, I’m real excited for later, will be going out the people I love . ^^! Alright, I’m off ! :D