Today had the meeting for Good English Week play. I was the first to arrive ! ^^ Sadly, only Tasha, Therry and Hann Shen could come. We only managed to finish up scene one of our play before deciding to go for brunch at CCK . I think Therry was the only one that was not embarrassing herself or telling stupid and/or lame jokes. :D
We eventually ended everything at around 3pm when we decided to leave the library because of some idiots who keep staring from across the room. Stupid. -.-
There are so many things I would like to say but I'm too lazy to type everything. Plus , I know you guys will get bored . So what the hell . :D
On my brother's birthday, my aunt told me the sweetest story I've ever heard. It was the story of how she and her husband met. :D It was really touching, it almost made me want to cry. Heh. In the end my aunt told me that to cry over someone who's already gone is useless because you'll most probably never get that person back again. Which means that both of you guys were never meant to be together in the first place. It's better to look forward to what lies ahead in your future, rather than dwell in your past and wallow in self-pity. I think my aunt ripped it out of book or something, but at least it makes sense. :D MORAL OF THE STORY; NEVER DATE A GUY YOUR MOMMA DON’T LIKE. Betul kan Ju? Heheh . Our stupid inside joke.
I cant believe its only 12 plus in the morning. I've been trying to fit my clothes into my bag but it cant fit! Damn frustrated. -.- I wonder how my mum managed to fit almost all of her clothes into a bag that is smaller than mine. Buh. Never mind! I'll try sitting on my bag later to make it smaller. :D I hope Haziq will go this Friday. Everybody knows it wont be as fun without him. Maybe if we're lucky enough, we can watch the sunset together on Friday. (: